The Disability Service within the Student Wellbeing Centre have a specialist team of staff to help with:
- Advice and guidance on how to access support with study skills and learning strategies
- Screening and diagnostic assessments for Dyslexia
- Information on DSA (Disabled Students Allowance)
- Course and IT need assessments
- Any personal issues or matter relating to your disability or learning difference
You can find the Student Wellbeing Centre in-between The Swan pub and the University Health Centre.
01522 88 6400
Drop-in: 12pm - 2pm, Monday - Friday.