Total amount raised in 2018/19 so far...
RAG is the fundraising arm of the Union. Last year, students raised a massive £9,155.75 for charity and this year, we want to double this figure to £20,000!
Lincoln RAG organises and takes part in different fundraising activities and campaigns for various charities on a local and national scale.
In the past year, RAG has taken part in the Big Pink Jump, a Skydive for Breast Cancer Now and ran the event ‘I’m a Student Leader, Get Me Out of Here’ for Children in Need. This year, we are aiming to raise an incredible £5,000 as part of RAG Week!
Your 2018/19 RAG Officer
- Secretary - Vacant
- Treasurer - Vacant
- Events Lead - Chlöe Brooks
- Events Lead - Eva Whitaker
- Events Lead - Vacant
- Publicity Lead - Vacant
The RAG Campaigns group is currently seeking committee members!
If you are interested in getting involved, please get in touch. This is really important in order to ensure that students are being represented well within the Students’ Union and relevant campaigns and events can be held. The positions currently available are:
- Secretary - This role involves supporting the RAG Officer in the organisation of the committee and RAG events. The Secretary ensures that committee meetings are organised and run smoothly and also takes minutes.
- Treasurer - The Treasurer monitors the RAG Committee’s account, ensuring they are not overspent and keeping track of the finances throughout the year. They will also be responsible for purchase requests
- Events Lead - The Events Lead organises fun events to raise money for different charities, encourages participation from the student body and makes sure the events all run smoothly. This role will work closely with the VP Welfare and Community, the Campaigns Network and other Clubs, Societies and Groups to raise the profile of RAG.
- Publicity Lead - Campaigns are most successful when they have great publicity! This role would involve advertising and promoting RAG campaigns and raising the profile of the RAG group.
For any general Campaigns Network enquiries, please contact [email protected]