Come and talk to us about important issues, so we can represent you…
We are holding a virtual All Student Members meeting on the 20th May at 1pm.
Any student is welcome to attend the All Student Members' Meeting, where we will be talking and getting your feedback on important issues. It is vital that we speak to as many students as possible so that we can continue to represent you and express your opinions to the University and make changes at the SU where we need to.
Click here to email the Union Chair and register your attendance.
The topics for discussion will be:
- We know that students are struggling with housing, so we want to get your feedback and thoughts on the Students’ Union helping to represent you when it comes to the topic of housing, and the proposal for a Student Housing Accreditation Scheme,
- Covid-19 has thrown up many challenges for everyone. In light of this, we want to know what you want us to prioritise next year,
- You’ve been doing lots of remote and online learning. Should this continue in Autumn, we want to know what your expectations of the University are, so we can represent you,
- And we also want to know how you feel Covid-19 has been dealt with by the Students’ Union and University so far – what can we do better?
- Finally, new bye-laws have been drafted to include e-meetings and updates on how we carry out referendums. This is your chance to vote to tell us you are happy with them.
Please click here to see the papers for the meeting.