The Students’ Union is holding elections – become a leader!
Democracy is at the heart of the Students’ Union, and we want to give you the chance to vote to elect those who are going to be leading some of your activities, campaigns groups and associations.
This is a great opportunity to get some additional experience and skills whilst at university, make friends and most importantly, make a difference!
When are the elections happening?
Nominations will be open from 9am, 15th June – 23:59pm, 21st June
Voting will be open from 9am, 22nd June – 9am, 26th June
You can nominate and vote online for any of the positions below by heading to lincolnsu.com/elections.
What can I nominate myself for?
• There are a number of unfilled positions on activities committees. You will only be able to nominate yourself for these positions if you are member of the activity.
• There are a number of unfilled positions in Campaigns Network committees – if you are interested in representing students across a range of campaigns groups such as LGBT+ , BAME, Womens’ and many others, you can nominate yourself now. You will only be able to nominate yourself for these positions if you are a member of the group.
• There are a number of unfilled positions on the International Students’ Association committee. You will only be able to nominate yourself if you are a member of the ISA.
• The below School Rep positions are available. You must be a member of the relevant School to nominate yourself:
- School of Engineering
- School of Design
- School of Sport and Exercise Science
- Department of Management
- Department of Accountancy and Finance
- Department of Marketing & Tourism
Please note, all elections are being held in line with bye-law 7 of the Students’ Union bye-laws, and the elections rules and regulations.