Your Community Campaigns Group are collecting donations to support the Lincoln Community Larder!
Where will my donation go?
● 100% will go to the Lincoln Community Larder, who provide food packages to local individuals in need of assistance!
How will my donation help?
● The Community Larder give out vouchers to agencies in the area. The agencies then refer people who are in need of assistance and these people are provided with 3 days’ worth of food which is included on the voucher. To find out more about the amazing work that Lincoln Community Larder get up to, click here.
When and where can I donate?
● The Students’ Union reception! This is located outside the entrance to Tower Bar, in the main Students’ Union building.
● We will be in reception from 12 - 2pm each day from Monday 3rd February, to Friday 7th February. Please come by and say hello!
What can I donate?
○ Rice Pudding
○ Meats (eg stews, meatballs, curries)
○ Hot Dogs
● Breakfast items!
○ ‘Weetabix’ (or own brand equivalent), or other breakfast cereals
○ Instant Coffee (preferably small jars)
○ Sugar (preferably 250g packs)
○ Jam, Marmalade or Lemon Curd
○ Semi-skimmed UHT milk.
● Instant Mashed Potato
● Pasta sauces
● Angel Delight!
@ulsu_community (Community Campaigns Officer; Holly Tyers)
If you think you might require help of the foodbank, visit the SU Advice Centre, email [email protected] or call 01522 837000.