We can happily say that following the recent bye-elections, a new cohort of School Reps have joined the team!
Check out the winners below:
- School of Design - Tilly-Willow Woodmin
- School of Social & Political Science - Rhys Davies
- Department of Accountancy, Finance and Economics - Kyle Murfet
- School of Fine & Performing Arts - Jessica Hickey
But, don't worry there are still some School Rep positions left!
Vacant School Rep positions include:
- School of Life Sciences
- Department of Strategy & Enterprise
- Department of People & Organisations
Are you interested, but not really sure what a School Rep gets up to?
Well, the most important thing to note is that the School Rep position is designed to be flexible around your studies and work. On average, School Reps only need to commit to 5-6 hours per month.
Here are just some of the things you will get up to...
- Once every three weeks for approximately one hour, you will meet with Tommy, your Vice President Education, to give you both a chance to catch up with each other.
- Three times a year, you will sit on two college level committees.
- You will be invited to co-chair your Subject Committee.
- In general, most of the role is staying on top of emails and supporting your Course Reps.
So, fancy taking on this fantastic opportunity to get more involved and develop key employability skills?
Nominations open 9am, Monday 12th November. Nominations end 12pm, Friday 23rd November.
Voting opens 9am, Monday 26th November. Voting closes 2pm, Friday 30th November.